Lewis Deep Democracy is an easily learned and transferable method which ensures all voices are heard, resolves tension & conflict arising from diverse opinions, enables innovative decisions through tapping the inherent wisdom of the group, gains ‘buy in’ to decisions, and enhances relationships and personal growth. It provides diagnostic tools to understand resistance and a lack of buy-in to decisions, and processes that encourage transparency and connection.
The method is used by:
- Leaders or anyone driving an agenda or championing a goal, enabling them to harness the power & wisdom of the people they lead.
- Facilitators wanting to apply a road map to unearth, resolve and gain from the wisdom which lies in the emotional undercurrents of a group.
- Educators who wish to use the method as a teaching tool, enabling learners to gain important life lessons at the same time as teaching the curriculum.
- People in customer service industries who are interested in improving their client relationships through new innovative ways.
- People who are wanting to improve their personal relationships, with their partners, family and friends.
- Activists working in the socio-political realm.
The world is at a turning point,
The focus for the 2019 Lewis Deep Democracy Experience in Manchester is around dealing with tension and conflict by facing it and leaning into it as opposed to postponing, withdrawing or evading it. By doing so, we can lessen the polarisation that’s increasing in the world. We will explore fractal patterns at the micro level of personal inner tensions, relationships, work and community, and at the macro level of socio-political tensions.
The three days of exploration will enable us to fully embrace our tools, to raise the world’s consciousness and to connect in fun, meaningful and growthful ways.
Experience the fluidity of Lewis Deep Democracy by discovering how it can be used in conjunction with other methodologies such as Orsc, The Work (Byron Katie), Systems Change, Theory U, World Cafe, Transformative Mediation & Design Thinking.