With politics and cultures dividing people now more than ever, there is a need to be better equipped to facilitate tough situations including being able to lean into conflict to find its resolution, whether momentary or permanent.
The Accredited Facilitator Program has been developed to build facilitators’ skills in working with groups where there is tension and conflict, supporting meaningful conversations and creating opportunities for personal and societal change.
Pre-requisites for this Program:
- Pathway 1: Lewis Deep Democracy Level 1 and Level 2 courses
Pathway 2: CoResolve and Lewis Deep Democracy Level 1 courses
- The I-Know-Me (IKM) Personality Assessment.
Overview of the Program:
Phase 1: Self-learning via training manuals and video material.
Phase 2: 3 x 90-minute online group teaching sessions.
Phase 3: Either observe or co-facilitate a group process of 3 – 4 hours with an
Phase 4: Facilitate a group process for approximately 3 – 4 hours with an in-room AFP Instructor observing, followed by Elder supervision.
Phase 5: Independently (on your own) facilitate a group process for 8 - 15 people (approx. 3 - 4 hours per session) followed by online Elder supervision.
Phase 6: Qualifying and accreditation involve an annual Facilitator License & Supervision Agreement with Deep Democracy Pty Ltd.
To apply for this Program:
- Logon to the Lewis Deep Democracy website.
- Select Accredited Programs from the drop-down menu under the SERVICES button.
- Click on the Program you would like to apply for.
- Complete the online Application form.