The Personal Development Programs’ integration process includes knitting the methodology into your own unique style to enable you to gain valuable insights and personal growth that will develop your proficiency and confidence as a Lewis Deep Democracy practitioner.
OUTLINE OF THE PROGRAM: The Lewis Deep Democracy toolkit is broken down into modules which are addressed over a 6-month period. Each month the program concentrates on specific tools and different aspects of the theory and requires that you:
- Join a 90-minute online group supervision session with a PDP Instructor.
- Practice the tools at an advanced level in your personal and work lives.
- Complete written exercises and journals and submit these to the PDP Supervisor and your PDP Coach.
- Have a 1-hour, one-on-one online personal coaching session with a Lewis Deep Democracy coach.
Pre-requisites to applying for the Program:
- Completion of the Lewis Deep Democracy courses Levels 1 – 4.
- The I-Know-Me (IKM) personality assessment.
IF YOU MEET THE PRE-REQUISITES APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM HERE: https://lnkd.in/dnrNh96