Deep Democracy provides a radically transformative toolkit for individuals and groups looking to increase their capacity to succeed in turbulent times.
Due to this being a first time offer Myrna Lewis, one of the founders of the Lewis Method, will be teaching together with Christos Daskalakos and Kate Clement.
Download the full course information and invitation: LM DD Biodanza Invitation
Read Kate Clement's Article: Deep Democracy Article by Kate Clement
SUMMARY: In this 2 day highly experiential training the participants will experience the adaptation of the Lewis Method to Biodanza sessions. The participants will gain:
- A basic theoretical understanding of the Lewis Method of Deep Democracy and how it relates to Rolando Toro’s Biocentric Principle archetypes and shadow work
- through Vivencia and the Lewis Methods experiential work gain understanding, experience and practical application of the tools
- insight into group/interpersonal dynamics and the resistance line
- learn and experience how the tools are used to facilitate group and personal functioning.
- Diagnostic tools of when to intervene to aid the personal and group integration as suggested by Rolonado
- techniques to gain the views of even the most silent participants and enabling the collective wisdom of the group to surface
- and experience the results of recognition and resolution of tension, specifically: the sense of cohesion, trust, safety plus personal and group wisdom.
... LEARN MORE
Included in the course: 2 days of in-person sessions, a custom-designed web-based platform, access to the learning material, exercises, discussion groups and the ability to connect to other participants internationally.